The fiber optic cable can give higher speeds than copper cables.
Fiber optic HDMI cables are a replacement for the top-of-the-line choice for connecting HDMI devices. Mistreatment fiber optics technology rather than ancient copper, fiber optic HDMI goes higher than as well as on the far side the restrictions of normal HDMI cables.
There are so many options are available in the market. So, before purchasing you can check all the specifications.
There are few technical specifications of fiber HDMI cables, hdr HDMI cables for 4k TV.
- It can support the resolution of 3840 * 2160.
- It can give 60 maximum frames per second.
- It can pass 2.2 High-bandwidth digital content protections.
- Its power consumption will be 5V 50mA.
- It is fit for the requirements of HDMI 2.0.
HDMI could be a commissioned technology, though their area unit is pirated, non-licensed merchandise oversubscribed.
A commissioned HDMI Cable should pass compliance testing, and it should be labelled as:
- Standard Speed – it will not work with 4K.
- High-Speed – it should work with 4K.
- Premium High-Speed- it can be tested to figure with 4K.
- Ultra High-Speed- it can use in the future.
If you get an associate degree HDMI Cable that isn’t labeled this manner, it’s unauthorized and untested, that I wouldn’t suggest doing that.
A cable is often a commissioned HDMI Cable with one among the official ratings, and still, says 4K on the package.
The High- Speed Cable specification was discharged long before 4K was accessible, and that they ought to work with 4K, however, their area unit many ample those cables, and not all can work properly with 4K, particularly at lengths on top of 2 to 3 meters.
Let us know about its Applications.
- It can be used as a Home theatre.
- It gives high definition videoconferencing system
- It gives Medical Video System
- It gives High definition video surveillance system
- It can be used in digital signals as well as TV Walls.
Fiber optic material is very light-weight that as a result drastically decreases the load of any cable that utilizes them.
They’re appropriate for long-distance transmissions, this is often as a result, the number of knowledge loss per metric linear unit in optical transmissions is, therefore, low that it that may be thought-about negligible.
Consequently, fiber optic cables will stretch to 100-200 meters. As a result of their transmissions square measure based mostly chiefly on light-weight, they will avoid magnetic force interference.